Zombie Cat

copyright bannercsnafu shambhala photo header

The good news is the jaws of a house cat, even a Zombiefied one, are too weak and too small to adequately crush your skull, thereby denying it total access to your brain matter. The bad news is the common house cat doesn’t know that.

Technical Stuff: I turned the camera on. After that it was all a blur.

I was sitting on the porch waiting for something and the cat was circling me and unusually friendly, so I started following her with the camera. I took this shot while she was behind me… every shot I took where she thought I was looking came out like some Hello Kitty cartoon. The shots of her behind me… suddenly she’s looking for a kill-spot.

About Gabriel

I’ve lived in fifty-two places. I've been paid to pick stones out of fields, take backstage photos of Britney Spears, and report on Internet privacy issues. My photos have been published in several newspapers, and a couple of magazines.
This entry was posted in Photography. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Zombie Cat

1. dummidumbwit says:

Stinky (the resident feline here) got the lid off a pringles can, if she had opposed thumbs human evolution would end quickly? She’s a little angel when she’s not killing little birds and such.

2. Gabriel. says:

Pringles? Stinky has some taste. I don’t think it’d be thumbs on cats that would end civilization as we know it, I think that after attaining thumb technology it’d be inevitable that they discovered gang signs. Then we’re pretty much done for, what with the caps in our ass and such.

3. dummidumbwit says:

I’m gonna shoot Eminem, as for Calvin Brodeus, I’ll leave him to Farrakhan? That’s 1/2 joke and 1/2 my real thoughts?

4. thordora says:

Ros thinks “That’s a cute kitteh caat.” :)

We had a kitty smack down in my backyard yesterday.

5. Gabriel. says:

I’m pretty sure your kitties could totally dominate this kitty. This is Maytag, last year she started a fight with another cat then lay down and let the other cat gnaw her tail almost completely off. It cost $800 to have Maytag’s tail repaired. Her previous owners were a bunch of university students who smoked a lot of weed. I don’t think Maytag has totally come down yet.

6. dummidumbwit says:

Siberian Tiger: [link]

7. Gabriel says:

DDW… sorry, your comment got tossed into the Spam bin. I had nothing to do with it, personally I blame the combined inexperience of Barack Obama and Sarah Palin for creating a giant bubble of ineptitude which is obviously effecting technology in strange ways.

That’s a great picture of a tiger… I’m pretty confident Maytag could smoke it under the table.

8. dummidumbwit says:

My cat is old and extremely spoiled and serves the purpose of reminding me that everyone believes that the world revolves around themselves putting my attempt to do the same in perspective?